Head Start Career Opportunities in Alaska
Alaska’s Head Start programs offer a wide variety of career opportunities throughout the state. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below, please contact the individual Head Start program directly.
If you have a Head Start or Early Head Start position in the state of Alaska that you would like to list, please complete the form to the right and we will verify the listing and contacts are correct. Once confirmed, please allow up to 2 business days for your listing to appear. Thank you.
Alaska Head Start Career Opportunities (updated 6/29/19)
CCS Early Learning (Chugiak/Mat-Su Valley)
CCS Early Learning has the following vacancies. Please visit their employment page for details on each position.
- Infant Toddler Teacher (6 positions)
- Infant Toddler Classroom Aide (10 positions)
- Center Coordinator (Chugiak)
- Program Office Assistant (3 positions)
- Substitutes – On Call – All Centers and All Programs and Locations
CCTHITA (Southeast AK)
Central Council Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is recruiting for the following positions. Please visit their employment page for details of each position.
- Cook (Juneau)
- Classroom Aide (Klawock)
- Village Public Safety Officer (Southeast Alaska)
- On-Call Substitute
Kids’ Corps, Inc. (Anchorage)
Kids’ Corps, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic, qualified, early childhood educators who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families. Please visit their website employment page for details, or call Katrina at 907-279-2021 for more information.
- Family Advocate
- Substitute Assistant Teachers
Thrivalaska has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Teacher Assistant
- Head Start Teacher
- Finance Director
- Program Sub
Kawerak, Inc. (Nome)
Kawerak, Ink. has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Early Childhood Coach Mentor (Nome)
- Tribal Coordinator (Many Locations)
- CFS Coordinator (Nome)
RurAL CAP has the many positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Toddler Teacher Aide – Head Start Development Center
- Budget Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Regional Manager (Anchorage)
- Education Coordinator (Anchorage)
APIA has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Village Public Safety Officer
- Elder Meal Service Cook (St. George)
- Senior Projects Administrator (Anchorage)
- Head Start Family Engagement Advocate (Many Locations)
Kenaitze has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Behavioral Health Intake Specialist (Kenai)
- Dentist (Kenai)
- Physician (Kenai)
- Human Resources Generalist (Kenai)
Tanana Chiefs Conference
TCC has the many open position. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Employee Health RN (Fairbanks)
- Family Visitor (Many Locations)
- Housing First Behavioral Health Clinician (Fairbanks)