Head Start Career Opportunities in Alaska
Alaska’s Head Start programs offer a wide variety of career opportunities throughout the state. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below, please contact the individual Head Start program directly.
If you have a Head Start or Early Head Start position in the state of Alaska that you would like to list, please complete the form to the right and we will verify the listing and contacts are correct. Once confirmed, please allow up to 2 business days for your listing to appear. Thank you.
Alaska Head Start Career Opportunities (updated 5/23/19)
CCS Early Learning (Chugiak/Mat-Su Valley)
CCS Early Learning has the following vacancies. Please visit their employment page for details on each position.
- Infant Toddler Associate Educators (5 positions)
- Infant Toddler Teachers (8 positions)
- Center Coordinator
- Professional Development Specialist
- Substitutes – On Call – All Centers and All Programs and Locations
- Infant Toddler Teacher (Wasilla)
CCTHITA (Southeast AK)
Central Council Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is recruiting for the following positions. Please visit their employment page for details of each position.
- Summer Youth Employment (Southeast Alaska)
- Child Support Attorney (Juneau)
- Village Public Safety Officer (Southeast Alaska)
- On-Call Substitute
Kids’ Corps, Inc. (Anchorage)
Kids’ Corps, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic, qualified, early childhood educators who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families. Please visit their website employment page for details, or call Katrina at 907-279-2021 for more information.
- Family Advocate
- Head Start Teacher
- Family Services Coordinator
- Substitute Assistant Teachers
Thrivalaska has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Teacher Assistant
- Head Start Teacher
- Finance Director
Kawerak, Inc. (Nome)
Kawerak, Ink. has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Office Assistant (Nome)
- Wellness Safety Specialist (Nome)
- Revenue Accountant (Nome)
- Alternate Tribal Coordinator (Diomede)
RurAL CAP has the many positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Toddler Teacher Aide – Head Start Development Center
- Budget Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Head Start Teacher – CDC (Anchorage)
- Teacher Aide (Ketchikan)
APIA has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Village Public Safety Officer
- Head Start Education/Disabilities Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Behavioral Aide Trainee (Anchorage)
- Head Start Family Services Coordinator (Anchorage)
Kenaitze has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Behavioral Health Consultant (Kenai)
- Grant Writer (Kenai)
- Physician (Kenai)
- Human Resources Director (Kenai)
Tanana Chiefs Conference
TCC has the many open position. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Preschool Lead Teacher (Galena)
- Family Visitor (Many Locations)
- Director Employee Recruitment (Fairbanks)