Head Start Career Opportunities in Alaska
Alaska’s Head Start programs offer a wide variety of career opportunities throughout the state. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below, please contact the individual Head Start program directly.
If you have a Head Start or Early Head Start position in the state of Alaska that you would like to list, please complete the form to the right and we will verify the listing and contacts are correct. Once confirmed, please allow up to 2 business days for your listing to appear. Thank you.
Alaska Head Start Career Opportunities (updated 10/23/17)
CCS Early Learning (Chugiak/Mat-Su Valley)
CCS Early Learning has the following vacancies. Please visit their employment page for details on each position.
- Center Coordinator (Sutton-Palmer)
- Assistant Center Coordinator (Wasilla)
- Janitor (Meadow Lakes)
- Home Visitor (Wasilla)
- Substitute – On Call – All Centers
CCTHITA (Southeast AK)
Central Council Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is recruiting for the following positions. Please visit their employment page for details of each position.
- Payroll Technician (Juneau)
- On-Call Substitute
- Classroom Aide (Yakutat)
Cook Inlet Native Head Start (Anchorage)
Cook Inlet Native Head Start has openings for On-Call Program Aides (part-time). Requires a High School Diploma/GED or the ability to obtain one. No special training is required, they provide training. Download an employment application from their website or stop by their office located at 6901 E.Tudor Rd, Anchorage.
Kids’ Corps, Inc. (Anchorage)
Kids’ Corps, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic, qualified, early childhood educators who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families. Please visit their website employment page for details, or call Katrina at 907-279-2021 for more information.
- Center Director
- Head Start Teacher
- PAT Parent Educator
- Substitute Assistant Teachers
Thrivalaska has the following open position. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- 2 Preschool teachers, part-day/part-year (Fairbanks)
- Program Director
- Enrollment Specialist
- Early Childhood Coach
Kawerak, Inc. (Nome)
Kawerak, Ink. has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
RurAL CAP has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Head Start Regional Manager (Anchorage or community based)
- Early Head Start Education Coordinator (Anchorage)
- HR Safety & Wellness Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Teacher Aide (Emmonak)
- Head Start Teacher (Kodiak)
- Head Start Part Time Maintenance Specialist (Haines)
APIA has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Head Start Division Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Head Start Extended Services Coordinator (Anchorage)
- Head Start Teacher Aide/Cook (St. Paul Island)
- Head Start Family Advocate (Unalaska)
Kenaitze has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Community Partnership Coordinator (Kenai)
- Dentist (Kenai)
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Kenai)
- Wellness Consultant (Kenai)