Head Start Career Opportunities in Alaska
Alaska’s Head Start programs offer a wide variety of career opportunities throughout the state. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below, please contact the individual Head Start program directly.
If you have a Head Start or Early Head Start position in the state of Alaska that you would like to list, please complete the form to the right and we will verify the listing and contacts are correct. Once confirmed, please allow up to 2 business days for your listing to appear. Thank you.
Alaska Head Start Career Opportunities (updated 11/29/18)
CCS Early Learning (Chugiak/Mat-Su Valley)
CCS Early Learning has the following vacancies. Please visit their employment page for details on each position.
- Programs Director
- Preschool Teacher (Sutton/Palmer)
- Family Partnership Coordinator (Wasilla)
- Data Compliance Manager (Wasilla)
- Infant Toddler Teacher (Wasilla)
- Human Resources Specialist (Wasilla)
- Substitute (All Centers)
CCTHITA (Southeast AK)
Central Council Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska is recruiting for the following positions. Please visit their employment page for details of each position.
- Part-Time Cook (Klawock)
- Child Tribal Support Manager (Juneau)
- Village Public Safety Officer (Southeast Alaska)
- On-Call Substitute
Cook Inlet Native Head Start (Anchorage)
Cook Inlet Native Head Start is recruiting for the following positions.Download an employment application from their website or stop by their office located at 6901 E.Tudor Rd, Anchorage.
- Head Start Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
- Alaska Native Language Speaker (Immersion) Teacher
- On-Call Program Aide/Substitute
Kids’ Corps, Inc. (Anchorage)
Kids’ Corps, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic, qualified, early childhood educators who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families. Please visit their website employment page for details, or call Katrina at 907-279-2021 for more information.
- Center Director
- Head Start Teacher
- Family Advocate
- Assistant Teacher
- Substitute Assistant Teachers
Thrivalaska has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
Kawerak, Inc. (Nome)
Kawerak, Ink. has open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Fire Watch Attendant (Nome)
- Program Specialist (Any village)
- Early Childhood Coach Mentor (Nome)
RurAL CAP has the many positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Outreach Specialist (Anchorage)
- Family Advocate/Custodian (Haines)
- Clinician (Anchorage)
- Manager – Strategic Alliances (Anchorage)
APIA has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Unalaska)
- Head Start Bus Driver (King Cove)
- Tribal Resilience Project Assistance (Anchorage)
Kenaitze has the following open positions. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Kenai)
- Dental Hygienist (Kenai)
- Physician (Kenai)
Tanana Chiefs Conference
TCC has the many open position. Please visit their employment page for details and application process.